PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Get A Partner, S.L. is a company in which information transparency is essential for establishing relationships of trust with the people who make up our project and with our suppliers and customers, and protecting the personal data of those who trust us is of vital importance. Accordingly, we want this Privacy and personal data protection policy to inform you how we collect, process and use the data.
This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy establishes the bases on which Get A Partner, S.L. company, with registered address at C/ Del Vall, 34, 3º,2º, 08221, Terrassa, processes the personal data that our users voluntarily send us through the website.
This Policy will always be applicable when data is sent to Get A Partner, S.L., which will be responsible for your data (Data Controller), including data entered in any of the contact or subscription forms which collect personal data (name, email, etc).
- To respect the privacy of our users and process their personal data with their consent.
- To process the personal data that we strictly need to provide the requested service and process the data securely and confidentially, taking the necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access and improper use thereof.
- Not to use personal data for purposes for which we have not previously obtained consent.
- Not to send personal information to third parties or share such data.
- To keep personal data for as long as is strictly necessary for the specific purpose for which the data were provided, with regular revision of those needs and deletion of data that are not necessary.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE USE?
Through our website we may collect personal data for different purposes:
- User information request.
- Subscribe to newsletters.
- Work with us by sending curriculum vitae
Depending on the purpose for which the data are provided, only the strictly necessary data will be requested.
It is important for the user to be aware of the data provided and the purpose for which it is provided because in so doing, s/he authorizes us to collect, store and use such data for the required purpose and s/he may at any time withdraw the consent provided by the appropriate channels, with the consent of the interested party being the legal basis and legitimacy of the processing of their personal data.
DATA ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS
The user, when providing the data required on forms, is solely responsible for the truthfulness of the data submitted, and guarantees and is accountable for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertakes to keep the data updated.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED?
Once the personal information is provided, you will have the right to:
- ask any question and be informed about how we use the data and obtain ACCESS to the data.
- request that your information be corrected or DELETED or that RESTRICTIONS be imposed on its processing
- OBJECT to the processing of your data
- WITHDRAW your consent subject to legal or contractual restrictions.
- DATA PORTABILITY.
You can exercise these rights at any time, in writing, with proof of your identity, addressed to Get A Partner, S.L., C/ Del Vall, 34, 3º,2º, 08221, Terrassa, or using the e-mail address: email@example.com.
You can also lodge a complaint with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the applicable legislation.
DATA SECURITY AND STORAGE
We will retain the data for the time strictly necessary for the provision of the requested service and as long as the owner does not request its deletion, adopting the appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, and doing everything possible to protect and maintain the data securely.
ADDRESSEES OF PERSONAL DATA:
It is not permitted to allow the data transfer except in those cases in which a legal obligation is binding. There is no forecast of international data transfer.
LEGAL ANNOUNCEMENT LSSI – CE
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, of the Information and E-Commerce Society Services, the Corporate Entity informs that it is the owner of the web site. According to what is required under article 10, subject to Law above mentioned and such informs the following:
The owner of the web site is: Get A Partner, S.L.
Tax ID: B63487383
Main Office address: C/ Del Vall, 34, 3º,2º, 08221, Terrassa
USE OF THE WEBSITE
The web page grants access to a great amount of information, services, programs or data (onwards, “the contents”) in Internet belonging to Get A Partner, S.L. or its licensors to whom the USER can have access. The USER undertakes the responsibility of the use of the web site. Such responsibility is extended to the necessary registration to access to certain services or contents.
In such registry the USER will be responsible of providing truthful and legal information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password of which he will be made responsible, compromising to make diligent and confidential use of same. The USER agrees to make the correct use of contents and services which Get A Partner, S.L. offers through its web site and, being of meaningful but not with limitative character and these shall not be used for:
Incurring in illicit activities, illegal or opposed to good faith and public order.
- Spreading contents or propagandaconsidered; racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, of terrorism apology or attempting against human rights.
- Causing damages on the physical or logical systems of Get A Partner, S.L. Its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer virus on the web or any other physical or logic systems which may cause damages such as the mentioned before.
- Trying to access and, in your case, using the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages Get A Partner, S.L. reserves the right to withdraw any comments or try to access and , in your case, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages reserves the right to withdraw all those comments or input which violate the respect for the dignity of a person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, that attempt against childhood or infancy, order or public security or that, in our opinion, are not fit for publication. In any case Get A Partner, S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions given by users through forums, chats or other participation tools
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Get A Partner, S.L. will own all rights of industrial and intellectual property of its web page, as well as the elements contained in it (images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trade- marks or logos, combination of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its functioning, access and use, etc.)
All rights reserved. According to articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law; reproduction, distribution and public communication are expressly forbidden, including the way of making available, totally or partially the contents of this web page, for business purposes, by any support or technical means, without the authorization of Get A Partner, S.L.. The USER promises to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property, owned by Get A Partner, S.L.. Will be able to visualize the elements of the site including print, copy or store them in the hard drive or your computer or any other physical support as long as it is solely and exclusively for its personal and private purpose. The USER will refrain from suppressing, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system installed in the pages of Get A Partner, S.L.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSABILITIES
Get A Partner, S.L. will not be responsible, under no circumstance, for damages of any nature caused by mistakes or omissions, lack of responsibility of the site or virus contamination or malicious programs or harmful in its contents, in spite of having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
Get A Partner, S.L. reserves the right, without prior notice, to make changes considered necessary thus, being able to change, eliminate or add not only the contents and services rendered by it but also the way in which they are presented or located in the site.
In the case that in the web page, links or hyperlinks were made to other internet sites, Get A Partner, S.L. will not execute any type of control of such sites and contents. Get A Partner, S.L. under no circumstance will take any responsibility for the contents of some link belonging to another web site, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, veracity, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in none of such hyperlinks or other internet sites
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any kind of association, merging or participation with the connected entities.
Get A Partner, S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to site and/or services offered, with no previous notification, on its own or a third party, to those users who do not comply with the current General Conditions of Use.
Get A Partner, S.L. will chase the non compliance of present conditions, as well as any doubtful use of its site by enforcing all civil and penal actions which might correspond.
OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
Get A Partner, S.L. could modify at any time the conditions hereby determined, being duly published as appearing herewith.
The validity of the conditions above will be according to its exhibition and will be valid until dulypublished,or modified by other.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Get A Partner, S.L. and the USER will be governed by the Spanish regulations in force and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts of the city in the country.
A cookie is an information file which the server of this website sends to the device (computer, smart-phone, tablet, etc) of the person who signs in the page, in order to store and recover information referred to the activity performed in such equipment.
Get A Partner, S.L. uses different types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) only with the purpose of improving the surfing of the user in the web site, with no advertising aim or similar.
Get A Partner, S.L. does not collect any personal data through cookies. All the cookies, except those used by Google Analytics statistics system, are temporary and disappear when the session is shut down.
Get A Partner, S.L. uses in this web site the cookies that appear below:
The cookies used by Google and their characteristics are:
- a) __utma: lasts 2 years and is used to distinguish the user session.
- b) __utmb: this cookie lasts 30 minutes. Used to determine new sessions or visits.
- c) __utmc: remains active for as long as the browser session lasts. It is a temporary cookie that is obsolete.
- d) __utmz: lasts 6 months and is used to calculate the traffic coming from search engines, advertising campaigns and internal links.
- e) __utmv: lasts 2 years and is used to store log data to segment it demographically.
- f) _ga: lasts 2 years and is used to distinguish users
The user may, at any time, choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
At any moment, the user can choose which cookies need to work in this web site by means of:
- the configuration of the browser; (indicate link in each browser to enable or disable cookies)
- b) Tools of third parties, available on line, which allow the users to detect the cookies in each web site they visit and proceed to its deactivation.
Neither this web, nor its legal representatives are to be made responsible of any content or veracity of the privacy politics that third parties mentioned may have in this cookies policy.
The acceptance of the present policy implies that the user has been informed in a clear and complete form concerning the use of the storage devices and recovery of data (cookies), therefore Get A Partner, S.L. has the user´s consent for the use of same, according to established in the article 22 of Law 34/2002 of July 21, of the Information and Ecommerce Society Services (LSSI-CE).